Cunnigar Crossing: Sunday 3rd September 2023
Easy 2 hours walk at low tide. Crossing through knee deep water to the Cunnigar and on to Ring.
Collection on the day for:
- Not suitable for Kids under 8.
- Suitable Footware essential: Bring a pair of old runners for the full walk.
- The crossing starts at Cunnigar Pitch & Putt Club(X35 KW92) at 2:30 sharp. Sorry no late-comers.
- Limited parking at the start.
- The walk ends at Ballynagaul, Ring.
- Limited Bus Service back to Dungarvan (€5 cash)
- The Lions Club
- Waterford Hospice
From the mountains to the sea let's keep Waterford litter free.